We export to the rest of the world too !
At Siam Old Teak, we believe that one's love for furniture should not be dampened by geographical
Wherever you live in the world, we are able to arrange delivery for our furniture to be a part
of your living space.Also, should you be relocating from Thailand, we can work with our established shipping partners
to provide sea or air transit for your furniture.
All furniture, floors, windows and doors together with the wooden crating, pallet and all Non-Manufactured-
Wood Packaging Material (NMWP) to be fumigated with Methyl Bromide (CH3Br) and be free from wood
termites. Formal Certificate of Fumigation is provided according to wood import regulations of European
Union, United States, Canada, New Zealand and Australia
We provide all packaging, fumigation and fumigation certificate and all other required paperwork
to accompany your shipment. We ship to your nearest sea port or airport, you are then responsible for
Each item is individually poly-bagged and boxed with 300# psi doubled wall cardboard and placed in a
Insurance/Shipping Cost Include
- a. Pickup, storage, packing and handling
- b. Fumigation of goods and wood crating
- c.100% insurance cover of all goods
- d. Transportation by land to Bangkok Port
- e. Bangkok Port Authority fee
- f. Thailand customs clearance
- g. Stuffing and BKK Port terminal clearance
- h. Bill of Lading
- i. C/O form
- j. Thailand's wood export license
- k. Documents sent via email
- l. Freight to your nearest sea/air port
1.Material sourcing and construction: 90 days
2. Shipping by Sea: 30-45 days
Please note these are approximate lead times from confirmation of confirmed order.
Important! Due to the war on terror and post 9/11 US Customs check random containers for the presence of explosives.
They may hold ANY incoming shipment at the main US entry port from 1-2 weeks for inspection.
US Import Regulations
- We accept payments by wire transfer into our client account
- 50% due upon acceptance of design and commissioning of the project
- Balance is due upon completion of the project, prior to shipment
- Shipping is paid by the client
US Customs and department of Homeland Security, effective 13 August 2004 is
to check random containers for weapons, explosives and biological agents.
The above procedure may delay shipment delivery for 1-2 weeks. To admit your
shipment into the US your customer is required to provide the following; full name,
company information, full postal address including street name with zip-code, phone,
fax and email.